MIKIMOTO Hong Kong strives to satisfy customers' needs in your point of view. We believe that having your trust in us is extremely important. It is also crucial for us to provide the best protection for your personal information.
We are committed in ensuring the effectiveness of the protection for your personal information to be always at the most secured level. To continue to improve our protection standard, we have adopted the JIS Q 15001 compliance program to best safeguard your personal information with us.
We have established the following personal information protection policies for implementation:
- Collection of Personal Information
Please note that once you have allowed us to collect your personal information through any channels (including but not limited to this website), we assume that you have already understood the purpose of and have given us consent for the use of your personal information.
- Provision and Use of Personal Information
We will not put your personal information to any use except in the below cases:
Under normal circumstances, as defined by law, we will not provide your personal information to any third parties.
- If we already have your consent beforehand regarding the use of your personal information
- If it is required by law that we need to provide your personal information
- Proper Management of Personal Information
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal information which may possibly lead to loss, destruction, falsification and leakage, we strive to keep your personal information as accurate and as updated as possible.
- Verification and Correction of Personal Information
If we receive any request regarding inquiry, confirmation, correction or suspension of use of your personal information, we will first need your confirmation on your identity before we respond to the corresponding request.
- Improvement of Personal Information Protection Policy and Compliance
Complying with the laws of Hong Kong, we will review each of the above polices in a timely manner for the best protection we can provide to safeguard your personal information.
Guidance for the Handling of Personal Information
Purpose of Use
With your consent of giving us your personal information, we will be allowed to use your personal information for the below (including but not limited to) purposes:
- Sending you information regarding our products (jewellery, watches, accessories, etc.)
- Sending you information regarding our after-sales services
- Invitations for joining exhibitions, our events & seminars
- Our marketing surveys (questionnaires, etc.)
- Sending you updates of MIKIMOTO Hong Kong
Protection and Management
In accordance with Hong Kong laws, we strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, which may possibly lead to loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of the information. In case of which our outsourcing contractors may have contact with your personal information, we take appropriate measures for the security of your personal information.